Wednesday, August 19, 2009

There's a new sherriff in town...

Yesterday was Moira's 6 month appointment (about 1 month late). She weighed 14lbs 6oz, 25.75in long (25%) and her head is 17 1/8 inches around (50%). At least she hasn't fallen off the chart... yet.

While we were there I asked Liliana to do something and she told me NO. I explained that yes, she needed to to it. At this point she started talking sternly to me, but I kept my face straight and listened, since it's easier to understand her now. "No Momma, I in charge. Not Momma, Me!" Grace and I both thought thought this was hilarious, and giggled a little before I again told her to do whatever it was that she was supposed to do. Liliana in charge would be an interesting time... :)

3 comments:

Katz said...

Bronson's favorite thing to tell me these days "No. That's NOT the rules." We keep him straight now and I'll ask "What are you supposed to say when mommy asks you to do something?"

The answer is "Yes, Ma'am."

I don't know if that'll fly with Liliana, though. Good luck!

Debbie's said...

Glad to hear Moira's still on the charts- Kai must be off them the other way, since they're the same size, 5 months apart!
I can totally see Liliana doing that- how cute that Gracie could giggle about it, too. Gregory gets defensive of me if one of his sisters tries to "tell me how it is."

Teacher Eli said...

Sooo cute. Sounds a little too familiar, too. Our kids must really know how much we love them to think they can get away with all this attitude! :)