Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Grocery Store

Recently I have actually been brave enough to take all three girls to the grocery story with me. I can usually keep the older two in check with the promise of a donut if they are good. Moira is typically content to sit and take in everything.

Well, I realized today that Moira is old enough to sit in the cart, and she was sick of her carseat after all our errands, so I tightened the strap and plunked her in. She LOVED it. She was so happy to be able to sit and see and play with all the new cart parts she had never seen before.

But that's not even the point of this post. As I was checking out I looked down at Liliana and Grace, who were sitting in the car attached to the front of the cart, and I did a double take. Something was off. It took only a few seconds, but I figured it out- Liliana was shirtless. I calmly told her to put her shirt back on (thankfully in the car not many people saw) and chuckled to myself. I love my kids. :)

1 comment:

Debbie's said...

How funny! I miss your girls :( I bribe my kids with the promise of M&M's