Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pictures from JC Penny

Here are the pictures from the photo shoot at JCPenny's, which I have to note, I handled all by myself. I like this studio (Fair Oaks Mall) better than Lake Forest. They had toys and cartoons on to distract the kids until it was our turn (but we didn't have to wait long!) and the photographer was really good with the girls. Moira didn't smile her usual smile, prob cuz I wasn't able to coax her, since i was with the older two. Oh well, she's still cute. And as you can tell, Grace LOVED the camera... and Liliana was a pill :) Enjoy!













4 comments:

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

Your girls are soo adorable!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Debbie's said...

They truly are beautiful little girls

Virginia Janet said...

Sooo SWEEEET.! All three girls are looking super cute and adorable. I would like to get that pink dress with cap for a little angel.