Friday, August 14, 2009

Flashback Friday

I've been in a French mood this week, so I decided I should get one of my pictures out, which turned into four...didn't want to leave anyone out. Sometimes I am still surprised when I see pictures of me in France. Especially as I looked over some of the landscape shots I got... it's such a beautiful country- so old, but mixed with the modern.

This was my closest group of friends- Vanessa, Aurelie, Anne, and Aurore (and her mom)- we were staying at Aurore's have fondue and then getting up in the morning to dress up as the Adams Family, go out in the streets, and beg for money, which we then used for dinner. That would be a blog in itself...

These are my American friends Katherine, Jessica, and Tina. They were always there when I needed to vent... in english :)

My big group of school friends on my last day. They were all so good to me. I was a lucky person to be so well accepted.

And my Canadian friend, Colleen. A kindred spirit in many ways. We were in my French mom's new Beetle :)
What a crazy, amazing experience... :)

2 comments:

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

I didn't know you lived in France??! How cool are you?! I totally want to visit, maybe someday :-)

Debbie's said...

I thoroughly enjoyed that- what a fun peak into that fun part of your growing up! Someday we'll go together and show each other France and Germany ;)