Kaylon emailed the landlord and asked for some more information this morning and we just got a reply back. Turns out he intentionally missed payments so that he could get into a loan modification program. He also revealed that they will be putting it back on the market in September, most likely.
Ok, that just sunk in as I was writing it. They want to sell it- so we might as well get out now before Grace starts school. I guess I was focusing on not liking the not-so-smart-landlord-practices, but what it comes down to is that they don't have the money to keep this place. And I'm not sure, but I thought that the modification programs were were primary residences, not rental properties. So, regardless of anything else, we will be moving- where, I don't know, but it looks like we'll be putting in our notice soon.
Oh- and Kaylon found some places in Montgomery Village today in our price range. I guess we'll just have to decide where we want to settle down and go there. I don't want to be moving more than we have to. We're gonna go check out Manassas this week- seems a good idea since neither of us has been there before :P
We hope all goes well with you guys!
wow. I feel for you I HATE moving. especially with a some what newborn. I would say let us know if we can help in a any way but Arizona is still a little far to just pick up a day and help to move But we are thinking of you. :)
Stay in MD! 66 is a nightmare so try the commute out before you commit. Good luck!
Post a Comment