Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Mother Nature graced us with the first snowfall of the season today. I believe we got 3-4 inches by the end of the day. This is the view from our back door.
We decorated the tree tonight. I finally found MY tree- it's a 300$ 7.5 ft, pre-lit tree that I got brand-new for only 100$ off of craigslist. Yes, I rock.




And here are my outside lights. I do these myself every year- even last year when I was 8 months pregnant (I must have been a sight!). I never tell Kaylon that I'm going to do it because I love to surprise him when he gets home from work.

And here are my snow angels.


2 comments:

Debbie's said...

Awesome pictures! Your tree is lovely- I love the one of all 3 girls together in front of it :) And your front yard looks great, too!

That-one-Dani-girl said...

The girls are getting so cute!

The snow looks fun!

-Danielle (in case you didn't know who this is, lol)