Saturday, July 18, 2009

Me Too!!!!

I miss not being in Primary on Sundays. One of the reasons is because I miss Grace's antics. But lucky for me, I am now friends with most of the primary presidency, so I get reports when she does something funny.

Last week, I got a call from one of the gals in Primary so that she could get some info on Grace so she could be spotlighted on Sunday. Grace was so excited after church to show me her candy bar and paper with all her favorite things listed on it. Later, 2 of the primary gals were excited to tell me the story.

I guess they started reading off her favorites, but not telling the Primary who they were talking about. It went something like this:

"This person's favorite food is... Egg Drop Soup."

Grace, "Oh! That's MY favorite!"

"This person loves Disney Princesses."

Grace, "Me TOO!!!"

"This person's favorite song is "I am like a star shining brightly."

Grace, "(Gasp) ME TOO!"

They said that she did it for every single revelation. The presidency had a hard time not laughing as Grace looked around the room for the twin that she never knew she had. Even with all the hints, the primary still didn't know who it was (she has only been there 6 weeks). But like I said, she was ecstatic to be spotlighted, and she happily told us her version when we got home.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

That is one of my favorite things about Primary. The kids crack me up every week. WE miss you in Primary, too. :)