Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Pics

Here are the pictures from our recent trip to JCPenny. I won a drawing for 30% and a free 8x10, but it ended up being cheaper to use the normal coupon you get in the mail. Go figure.

A couple notes on this one. Everyone's smile is best in it, except Moira, who totally looks like she's going to tell someone off in a minute- gangster- style. It totally adds to the personality of the pic, so we got it for our front room. I didn't realize until I got home how much Grace is cut off- but only in the smaller picture (the 11x13 is fine). Still, I'm annoyed that I didn't notice it at the store so I could have made them reprint it. Grrr...


Most of you will be getting the picture above.

And this is Moira's 9 month picture. Isn't she beautiful? :)

5 comments:

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

Cute pictures!!

Debbie's said...

Moira is so dang cute- especially covered in spaghetti sauce :D AWESOME family pictures! You look fantastic... hopefully some of that will rub off on me when we stay with you.

Jen said...

What beautiful family pictures! SO cute!

Shawna said...

Thank you all!

Emily- It made me so sad to take down the pic that you took of us. I think I'm gonna buy another frame and put up the older one somewhere else in the house :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the first picture! You guys look gorgeous!