Friday, September 25, 2009

Flashback Friday

I know the quality of this picture isn't the best- it's dark, you can't really see our faces, and I had to tape the top of it because it got ripped, but it's one of my favorites of Kaylon and me. This was our Freshman year of college- by the date we had just gotten back to campus after the Christmas break. We were out to eat with friends and a Mariachi band started playing. There was no dance floor, but Kaylon asked me to dance anyway. I was totally embarrassed, but he pulled me up anyway, and I ended up having a good time- mostly because I was dancing with HIM. I mean look at my face- I'm totally smitten. It's nice to remember what 1st love looks like.

3 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

what a priceless picture totally love it!

manda carol said...

I took this picture!!! It was at one of my BEST birthdays because I spent it with people who not only loved me but loved each other. I just remember thinking that you guys dancing was one of the cutest things. I love this picture (i have a copy of it too) and the one taken at the bowling alley where Fred had slipped and fallen smack on his rear after making an tremendous strike. I love that one because even though he had fallen and it was hilarious, someone (I think Kaylon) had immediately held his hand out to help him up. Such a great group of friends!

Shawna said...

Manda- well then, I mean, the quality of the picture was fantastic ;) I'm so glad that you got this picture of us! We really did have a great group there... sigh. I miss it most days.