Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's Day

My first request of the day was to get a picture of me with my girls. They all complied... well, Liliana did after being bribed with candy... Moira even allowed me to get a picture of her adorable smile.

Grace, all on her own, came up with the idea of making me a hat/crown which Kaylon helped her with. It took a lot of work, but it was a beautiful way to display our azaleas.











Finally, Kaylon made me a beautiful video of me as a mother. Watch it till the end- there's a video of Grace :) Over all, it was a great day. I love my family!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWLZ5-x8N2g

3 comments:

Debbie's said...

Like I said on Facebook, I LOVE the pics :) The video is just perfect, too... that song gets me every time! I'm impressed that Kaylon even tacked on the group shot from this morning.
And Grace is just TOO much! That was adorable... and good to hear I'm not the only mom who bribes her kids into liking me... j/k :P

Schmoochiepoo said...

Great pics! You look like you had a great Mothers Day.

Could your girls get any cuter?

:)

{Josh still has the hots for Grace}

Trish Olsen said...

simply beautiful pictures :) what a great day you guys had. I love that song the video made me cry. Im very impressed :)