Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaylon

Ok, I am kinda bummed that I have to share Mother's Day with Kaylon's birthday. It's really not fair (either way- I bet it's not fun sharing his bday with me). But we're making the best of it- we had some Indian/Chinese food for Kaylon, went out for some IHOP for me, and actually got to go on a date tonight to see the new Star Trek movie (highly recommend!). Tomorrow the crock pot is cooking for us so we don't have to fight over that chore, lol.

But I did want to say Happy 27th Birthday to my dear husband. Thank you for being my best friend- the person I can say anything too- the person I can be weird around- the person who holds me when I'm scared and stops me from doing something stupid. Thank you for being my partner in parenthood. There is no one else I would want to be on this journey with. I'll keep making you feel young, if you keep making me feel wise ;)

I love you!

No comments: