Monday, March 23, 2009

Where does she come up with this stuff?

So, many of you know that I bought a Roomba a couple weeks ago with my birthday money. (I love it, by the way- it inspires me to clean!) I use it almost everyday- I just let it loose on a floor or in a room and it does its thing. I know it makes me sound lazy, but I actually clean more because of it, so I ask, is it really such a bad thing?

So Saturday, 'Rudy' finished cleaning the main floor and played its little "I'm done cleaning" melody and I went to clean the bin. Grace heard it and asked what Rudy had told me. I said that Rudy had told me it was done and that she should say thank you to Rudy for cleaning since he did such a great job. So Grace says, "Thank you Rudy! Great job! You were sent from the gods!"

I about lost it. Seriously, where did she hear that? The only think I can figure is Hercules... but the girl does have a point!

3 comments:

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

I love the stuff kids come up with, lol! Remind me to tell you what my 5 year old cousin said the other day... Also, totally jellous, I want a Roomba! I have been wanting one forever, and now that I know you like, it may be on my birthday list :-)

Trish Olsen said...

that hilarious :) i like rumbas they are pretty sweet my uncle has a couple even had the mop and i LOVE them. I wish we had one would work great in the 2 rooms we do have carpet in

Debbie's said...

I wish I could have heard her say it and seen her expression- what a hilarious thing for a 4-year old to say! I'm glad your new "pet" is everything you hoped it would be :D Has Kaylon warmed up to it... and Yoda?