Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ultrasound!

I can't believe that I'm 20 weeks already! 20 weeks and I haven't taken one belly shot. I guess I should do that sometime.

Anyways, we had our 20 week u/s today. We decided that we would leave the sex a secret again this time, and even though we both secretly tried to see 'parts' neither of us were able to see anything definitive. The baby was not very cooperative. It stayed down near my cervix and would not allow for any good profile pictures. The tech almost couldn't get all the heart pictures she needed, but with some turning on my side from me, she finally got the views she needed. The good thing is the baby looks healthy, is measuring right on target, and is stubborn like its mother (oh wait, maybe that's not a good thing...). Sorry to you that are disappointed in not knowing... Kaylon and I both enjoyed the excitement of hearing "It's a ...." at the end of the delivery. That memory won out over my desire to have baby clothes ready to go before the baby is born.

No comments: