Saturday, July 26, 2008

Big Girl Bed

Bedtime has been hard lately because Liliana has desperately wanted to sleep in Grace's bed- not her crib. So tonight I took the plunge and removed the one side of her crib, making it a 'big girl bed.' You should have seen the smile on her face. It's going to take some time to teach her that she has to STAY in her bed, but I think she's going to love the freedom of being able to play in her room in the morning with Grace.

On a side note- if anyone wants a 2000 VW Passat, we have one for sale!

2 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

Thats sooo cool. I loved that when Brekke took the plung and got in her own bed. Granted it took me a while to get her out of my bed but she loves the fact that she has a bed. :)

Dee said...

Paije needs to be moved into her big girl bed as in my blog I am soooo not ready!!