Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Grace!

My first baby turned 5 today. I can't believe how fast these past 5 years have gone (getting faster with the arrival of each child). Grace is such a sweet girl. She is beautiful- the envy of all women she meets for her blond curls. She loves being a big sister, and is always helping me with Liliana and Moira. She is smart- and shows it by trying to trick us constantly. She is fun- loves to laugh. She always wants to make us happy. She is a joy- I love being her mother and I am grateful every day to my Heavenly Father that she was sent to me.

Here's a small photo progression of the past 5 wonderful years :)



Happy Birthday Grace!

2 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

what a cutie pie :)

Debbie's said...

I love the progression of pictures- incredible how she's grown. Welcome to the world of a 5-year old... it's awesome :)