Thursday, May 28, 2009

Various Pictures

I just emptied my camera, so here are some pictures...


Here are the pictures I took of the girls and the Swenson kids. The Swensons were one of our first friends here in Montgomery Village- Grace and Jack became fast friends (since Liz and I became fast friends) and then we had 2 more babies each since we've met each other. Liliana and Charlotte were born a month apart, and then Anna was born 3 months before Moira. The last almost 4 years were so much easier knowing I had a friend like Liz here. It was incredibly hard saying goodbye to them last week when they moved to Las Vegas. But we had a really great last day.

Liliana refused to take pictures with the group

this was a fairly normal situation for our kids when they were together

Sharing some love

I don't know if they'll remember each other, but I will...

Here is Grace as one of the 12 Dancing Princesses (a Barbie movie)- notice the tiptoes...

And Liliana at the dentist... she was amazing. She watched Grace's cleaning and when it was her turn she jumped right up in the chair, put on her glasses, opened her mouth, and held the suction-thingy- and USED it on herself! Her Grandma Susie would be proud!

1 comment:

Teacher Eli said...

We miss you guys so much! Las Vegas is pretty in its own desert-y way, but we the closest we've come to making friends is that people recognize us at Lowes now. **Sigh**. We'll make friends, eventually, but I'm still rather annoyed that you didn't move here with us.