Friday, May 29, 2009

My two dancing princesses...

My girls love Barbie. It started when Grace bought her Barbie Mariposa. Then we had to rent the movie. Then I got sick of Mariposa and rented Barbie and the Diamond Castle. Now we have both dolls from that movie, and they both sing (come to think of it, they haven't been singing lately). To be honest, the movies aren't bad- they have enough humor to keep Kaylon or I sitting with the girls while they watch them. The most recent rental is The 12 Dancing Princesses. For those who don't know the fairy tale, the 12 princesses sneak off at night to go dancing. So after seeing this movie Grace and Liliana both dressed up in their princess best and waltz around the room together (totally adorable!). The best part was when Grace came to me later to tell me that she was going to put her dancing clothes underneath her pyjamas so that after I put her to bed she could dance all night- until she got tired. Sure enough, that night, she and Liliana were fast asleep with some dress up clothes on when I went to check on them. I wish I had taken a picture!

2 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

Now that is priceless!!!!!!!!

Debbie's said...

That is just too sweet! You and Kaylon are good sports to sit with them through the movies- they are bearable but to a limit ;P