Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Strong baby

I have to say, this pregnancy has been easier than my other two in many regards. With Grace I was hospitalized when I got dehydrated from throwing up so much. I was just as sick with Liliana, but I knew what drugs to ask for to keep me from needing the hospital (yay Reglan!). My hips were killing me by this point with the girls, as well as my lower pelvis. And I was more bored/anxious for the birth (course, the girls are the reason I'm not as bored now).

I was sick with this pregnancy- but only had to take a pill twice (vs every day for 10 weeks). I had hip pain, until I found that sleeping in a recliner eliminated that (poor Kaylon). I've been able to exercise the whole time, as I did with Liliana, making me feel stronger. But it seems that there has to be a trade off and this baby has made known what that is...

Physical Assult. The baby is bruising me on the inside. I have at least 2- haven't decided if this other spot is one as well. One I have had for several weeks- it developed from constant kicking in one spot- it's on the top of my belly and aches whenever the baby pushes itself against it. The almost bruise is on the other side of my stomach. The third I got last night- I felt it happen. The baby pushed its foot above my ribs- so that it was wedged between my ribs and my skin. Then for the rest of the night it tried to accomplish the feat over and over again. It was very painful. Kaylon says that he's going to spank this child as soon as it's born. I'm just getting worried about its desire to push the boundries... and how that will affect my life when it's a teenager.

I haven't decided yet which pregnancy I prefer. I might just chalk it up to an increase in the variety of uncomfortable pregnancy endings that make women willing to go through labor in order to get the child OUT!

Did I mention that the countdown is to 13 days now... yes, I am counting.

1 comment:

Debbie's said...

Yup, it's official- you have a little Renesme in there. Of course, she was an ANGELIC child OUT of the womb, so there may be hope yet!