Wednesday, January 28, 2009

For once I'm grateful to be wrong

I did not go into labor last night. And looking at the thick sheet of ice on the roads this morning I'm very grateful for that. In fact, my doctor told me yesterday that should I go into labor last night, I would need to call an ambulance- I was skeptical, but looking at our 'driveway', I know we would have had to. Which would have been interesting, since that would mean that we couldn't take the girls to the family that is going to watch them, which would mean that Kaylon would have had to stay with them, which would mean that I might have had this baby by myself. So as anxious as I am to be done with this pregnancy, I am SO thankful that the baby didn't come last night!

1 comment:

Mrs Abbott said...

I am too! Good luck today! It will be icy, but not as bad! Schools are open, with a 2 hr delay!