Friday, April 17, 2015

Luca the Destroyer

Don't get me wrong, my girls got into trouble, and lots of it. But when they got caught getting into said trouble, they had the decency to stop and look at least slightly ashamed.

Not Luca. When he gets caught doing something he shouldn't be (which is about every 15 minutes) he rushes furiously to finish what he started. And then he throws it, if possible. For example, this morning  he was playing with someone's cup of water they left on the table (both of which are strictly forbidden) and I walked around the corner. He saw me and frantically started spreading the water as much as he could, laughing as he did. Or, how about when I found him pre-dinner trying to eat from a glass bowl on the table. Luckily I caught the bowl before it hit the ground. I didn't make it in time for the dinner plate the night before- it shattered into many smaller pieces. The dog food is thrown at least once a day, as well as phones, pens, controllers, and his sister's toys. I often have to change his pants mid morning due to him being wet from a water adventures in the dog's bowl.  And he's never sorry; not one bit. Unless you count the trouble he's sorry he didn't get to finish.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go clean up a board game he just dumped as I wrote this.

No comments: