Friday, March 9, 2012

Sister Love

I often complain (maybe too much) about the whining and fighting in our house- so here's a post dedicated to the sister love and funny moments we have. :)

Yes, this is gross, and Yes, I shouldn't let Violet push on the screen since it could break, but she was belly laughing! So, yes, I let Grace lick Violet through the screen to hear some more of those sweet baby laughs.
What can I say that these giant grins don't already say? It's a party in the pink room!

This is my favorite pose at this age- when they try to look through their legs and see the world upside-down. It's not the best picture, but you don't know how many times I missed the shot before this one- it was really a race to catch her at it! And another standing picture. Grace has been teaching her how to walk with her push toy. So either she's gonna learn real soon, or she's gonna put her foot down and refuse to do anything else. We shall see...

I'll have to get some of Liliana soon- somehow she got left out...

No comments: