Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weight Loss Update #1

After four completed weigh-ins, here are the standings:

Kaylon has gained .2%
Shawna has lost 2.2%

In Kaylon's defense, he had lost 1.3% in the beginning but then had a few stressful weeks when he was not able to exercise. I'm sure as things settle down he'll be right on my trail (or moving ahead of me).

I feel like I'm really making exercise a habit after this week. Nap time is now a time to exercise. I also started using SparkPeople.com, which tracks my exercise and nutrition, counting all the in and out calories for me. It sent me a red letter message this week telling me that I had exercised too much this week. I never did more than an hour a day, so I'm ignoring it. :)

1 comment:

Debbie's said...

woohoo! Go Shawna! I'm so proud of you- can you recommend any good exercise videos? ;)