Monday, March 8, 2010

Lost

Yesterday at church everything was going fine, I was listening to the speakers, when all the sudden one of my fingers on my left hand felt very light. I looked down in horror to realize that my wedding/engagement ring was GONE. This has happened a lot lately, actually. I guess I lose weight first in my fingers. But it's always been at home where it's easy to look. I have no idea if I lost it at home, in the van, or at church. I'm hoping that since it was lost at church that someone will be honest and turn it in. Honestly, monetarily it wouldn't be worth much to anyone else (even with the spike in gold prices), but it means so much to me. So here's hoping that someone will turn it in!

2 comments:

Debbie's said...

OH BUMMER! That's awful... not about your thinning fingers, of course. I really hope you find it!

Mrs Abbott said...

That happened to me the first year we were married! I was walking out of the school where I taught 3rd grade and looked down and saw only 2 of the three bands from my ring. I quickly said a prayer, went back and found it glimmering on the floor. Later I got them soldered together! It's a scary feeling