Thursday, August 6, 2009

Our Trip to the Olsen's- Air Force Museum

We just spent a long weekend in Ohio visiting our friends the Olsen's. We had a great time- even with a full house of 7 kids (2 of them babies) and 4 adults. The kids got along great and the adults got to catch up on old times. I'm gonna break this up into separate posts so there aren't too many pictures in one.

We went to the Air Force Museum first. It has replicas of airplanes from the Wright planes to space shuttles. It was a beautiful day outside so we let the kids play a little while we took care of the babies.

Grace was nice enough to share her sunglasses with Moira.
Liliana Loves picking flowers.
The kids looking at a memorial.The guys posing.
Grace and Kai got in on the action.Liliana kept yelling "AIRPLANE!" and running up to them. She was so excited.


Too bad I was on the wrong side of this shot.


Grace and Liliana

1 comment:

Debbie's said...

ok, you win- you're a better blogger than me! I haven't even gone through all my pictures yet!
I love that one of Liliana with the flower :) Amazing how even when some of our activities didn't go, or end, quite as planned, we still had fun!