Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm a slave driver...

I even give the baby chores that make her tired, i.e. watching me cook.
But I let them relax after their toil.


As for us (the adults), we just put in an application for a place here in Gaithersburg (but not the Village, yay!). I seriously love this house. Everything is finished- doors close- including closets, the appliances are new, the carpet is nice, the deck is sturdy, the yard is prob 3 times as big as our current one, and the walk-out basement even has COLOR! It's sad that these things make us excited, but they do. Our options in VA so far have fallen through- if this house doesn't work out then we'll have to go down to Woodbridge again to check out some new places since I think this house might be the only decent house in our price range here in Gaithersburg.

Oh, and tomorrow Grace and I are going to Kindergarten Orientation! It most likely will not be the school that she will go to in the fall, but at least she'll get a chance to see what it's like. I'm sure we'll go check out whichever school we get assigned to before she starts.

2 comments:

Debbie's said...

Moira's so dang cute! And the house sounds great- is it a townhouse again? I can't wait to see it later this year, provided you get in :D Of course, we'd visit you in a cardboard box, too ;)
And have a blast at Kindergarten orientation!! CrAZy... she can't be that old!

Shawna said...

yeah it's a townhouse- you can't rent a SFH here for less than $2000 (possibly more).