Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Decisions

We gave our landlord our 2 months notice tonight. We decided that it would be better to leave now and get Grace into school than to wait and see what the landlord decides in a few months. We're also pretty sure that we are going to rent for a year in order to save up some money. It feels too rushed trying to buy a house right now- even with the 8,000$ tax credit calling out my name.

Now we must decide WHERE we will live. When that is determined, I will for sure let y'all know.

And so begins the next journey...

4 comments:

Katz said...

Good luck, guys!

The Druhe Fam said...

How exciting! I know it's also a bit stressful, but I'm sure that you'll find a great new place! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

Mrs Abbott said...

don't go! We'll miss you too much!!!

Aleese and Scott said...

You could always come live by us. There is a place down the street for rent. I haven't seen it, but you should check it our. Good luck with your search!