Monday, August 18, 2008

Anniversary Dinner Cruise


Kaylon and I celebrated 7 years of marriage a week ago! I figure that at least half the people at our wedding didn't think we'd make it this far, but we have been happy to prove them wrong. I got to plan the date this year, which I kept as a surprise right up until the moment we arrived at the docks. I booked a formal dinner cruise with Odyssey, which serves a 4 course dinner, has live entertainment, dancing, and travels along the Potomac so you can see the DC monuments lit up. We had a wonderful time- being on a ship really allowed me to let go of the daily worries (something I have trouble doing!). Overall it was a memorable night and reminded me how much I love my husband.


2 comments:

Debbie's said...

Check you 2 out!! You both look SOOO happy... and good! What's your secret, besides morning sickness? We're so happy for you guys. If it means anything, we've looked to you guys as an example in so many things... especially Fred. He has said he learned a lot about how a husband shows he loves his wife by watching Kaylon. We just love you guys! I'm glad you enjoyed your anniversary!

Trish Olsen said...

wow What an exciting event 7 years I cant wait to get that far :) we are coming up on 5 years super exciting. How much fun would it be to go on a dinner cruise I cant wait to go on our in October but we are going on a week long one. I am very happy for you guys and you look amazing.