Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Moira and Violet

School is back in session which means backpacks, paperwork, lunches, and schedules- even at home! As the dust settled from the chaos that is the first day of school, I realized that Moira and Violet play really well together when they are alone. Violet is finally old enough to interact, and Moira doesn't feel the need to terrorize her for whatever reason. Nap time is quiet. Going out isn't as hectic. We like school. :)

Moira has joined a playschool that my friend started up. I think she was expecting something more like what her sisters do, but she still had a great time playing with friends and learning the letter A. I treated the special day just like the other girls had, with a picture outside:

As much as we like our quiet time at the house, we also like it when the girls get home. I open the door when it gets close to bus drop off, and this is often what is awaiting our homecomers:


Now tell, me if she still looks like a baby to you....

because she's starting to look all grown up to me...

No comments: