Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Potty Training #3

We are on day two of potty training for Moira. I was going to do it during the Christmas break so that I could have Kaylon's help, but the whole puking/sick for half the week thing messed that up. So when the diapers ran out this week, I told Moira that there were no more and that it was time to wear panties. She gets a penny every time she goes (way cheaper than candy!). She has pushed back a little, but mostly likes the idea. At this point she doesn't get to decide- I'm done changing her diapers!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Huh, interesting method. I've made lukewarm attempts to get Felicity interested, but I'm just not sure she's ready yet. I'll have to give this method a try since you're much more experienced than I am.

Shawna said...

The first one is always the hardest. I waited longer for the last two, which also helped... i hate it every time, though :P