Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

Here are my trick or treaters! They had a great time this year- I always love watching the youngest one who can talk (this year Moira) as they begin to make the connection between candy and those magic words "trick or treat"! Moira especially was very polite and grateful at each house.

Here is my 4th little lady bug. She was quite memorized by the camera!

I'm pretty proud of Liliana's costume- 5$ for the outfit on craigslist and then a few dollars for the hat at party city and she was the happiest girl around. She adores Jessie, so I was glad I could do that for her.

Moira is SwiftWind, the unicorn of She-Ra. This was a little mommy-magic on my part. She had wanted to be He-Man, but there aren't many He-Man costumes in her size. So I pulled out our old unicorn costume, bought a sword and she was some combination of SwiftWind, She-Ra, and He-Man. Whatever makes her happy.

Grace debated for a while, but finally settled on the Batterina costume. Kaylon added the blood.

Kaylon was trying to do Skeletor, but the permanent smile makes him look a lot like The Joker. He used his deep voice to scare kids on the sidewalk.

No comments: