Monday, October 11, 2010

Summer's Farm in Frederick, MD

Last October all our Saturdays to go to the pumpkin patch were rained out. This year we made sure that we went the first good day we got! So we were at Summer's Farm, in Frederick, MD this past weekend, which is the patch we've been going to since 2006. They've added some things, revamped some others, but we love the family atmosphere, the yummy fresh food, and picking our pumpkins right off the vine! Every year I picture the years past and I'm amazed by how much the girls have grown. I'll supplement some older pictures to give you the same comparison. :)
Then:

Now:


Waiting for the pig races


Going down herself didn't work out so well...

then:
Now:
Then:

Now:






then:
Now:

Then:
Now:





then:
Now:

Then:


Now:







2 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

Cute!!! Glad you had good weather this year!

Debbie's said...

I thoroughly enjoyed that! With 2 years between pictures, they changed A LOT! I love the one measuring their height... I'm guessing you're not the only family that makes that place their tradition :)