Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy 9th Anniversary!!!!

Nine years ago I married my best friend in a church 5 minutes away from here. Ironic that I am near the wedding chapel and not near the best friend on our anniversary. Being apart has given us a new appreciation for each other- Kaylon has missed real conversation (Yoda doesn't really talk back much), dinner being ready when he gets home, and his laundry being 'magically' done. I've missed a shoulder to cry on, a daddy for my girls, and his abilty to make me laugh. We both have missed just laying in bed and talking about our days- comparing funny stoires and debating the days' news. It's just not the same on the phone or on Skype.

(I don't have all my pictures, so I chose this one from our anniversary 2 years ago that I got from this blog. You get the idea :) )

Happy Anniversary Kaylon!

1 comment:

Mrs Abbott said...

Happy Anniversary! We were apart too- for most of it! It stunk. Hope to never do that again.