Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I love Fall!

My favorite seasons are the in between ones- late spring and early fall. I love the change in the air, and the change in how your cook, but mostly I love the temperature. It's the only time that I truly like to be outside. We took advantage of the beautiful weather last saturday in order to teach Grace how to ride her bike (again) since she has been scared of it all summer. Now that she has the hang of it, it's all she wants to do. Too bad it's supposed to rain the rest of the week...





This picture is to show just how close the playground is- I took it from our front door :)

1 comment:

Debbie's said...

I totally agree with you- Fall is my absolute favorite :D Charla was psyched to see the pic of Grace! and I'M psyched to see you in about 2 months!