Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Little Miss Boss

I know I shouldn't, but I love watching Liliana trying to boss others around. Watching her, you can't doubt that she truely believes that everyone should be obeying her. She backs me up when I'm lecturing Grace ('Gese (ie. grace), no! no! no!'), she puts Kaylon is time out ('Daddy, No!no! You time out! One...'), and just a few minutes ago, she tried to tell Yoda to go in the stairwell when he started barking at the neighbors ('Yoda! In here! In here!'). If I need to know what I'm saying to others when I'm mad, I just listen to her. She has also started tattling on Grace, which is so cute I sometimes forget the point ('Momma! Gese -sniff- me -sob- hit.').

I never imagined being the mom of all girls, but I'm really enjoying myself. They each have their own personality and flair. I love them all.

And now I'm off to read my new book that just arrived in the mail. If I don't answer my phone, I'm sorry... ;)

1 comment:

Debbie's said...

What a little firecracker! I hope it stays so cute for a while longer ;)
Enjoy your book. I'll miss you...