Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lazy Saturday...

Haven't posted much about the girls lately, so I thought I'd update.

Liliana, who could have cared less about media just a few months ago, is now facsinated with movies- specifically Ice Age. She is cracking up as I type. She calls it the "baby movie." She is also talking more- making her desires known. She can be quite demanding. She loves her baby dolls and is very good at taking care of them- except when she throws them up in the air and yells "weeeeeeeeeee!" I'll have to explain that we don't do that with real babies in a few months.

Grace got to go to the Washington DC temple today with the Primary. We had a great time- she told me her favorite part was singing (I love to See the Temple) on the temple steps. She is also into baby dolls right now (leading to many fights between the 2 of them as to who had a certain baby first). She is making so many connections about the world now- constantly asking questions and telling me her conclusions. It's amazing to watch. I'm glad to see that she's not shy like me- she has her scared moments of course, but she's pretty sure about her world. That makes me happy.

Kaylon and I are plugging along. Kaylon's work has been... interesting, due to the markets recently. Working late is not abnormal. I am feeling more and more pregnant. My lung capactity is dwindling, but I stick to my conviction that it's better than hip pain. I love this time of year though, and we're excited to go to the pumpkin farm soon!

1 comment:

Debbie's said...

That's so special about the temple trip!! I can just imagine those little kids singing on the temple steps. What a wonderful idea! Go Gracie!